Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Company Name customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Revie Jane & Co takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the Site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the Policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Revie Jane & Co reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
TERMS OF SERVICE
We strongly advise that you consult with your physician before beginning this workout program, as not all exercises are suitable for different individuals and levels of fitness. This program was built for healthy individuals with a solid base sign of fitness. Revie Jane has no medical experience or title and cannot suggest which exercises or workouts that will work for a specific individual. This program is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should understand that when you are involved in any exercise or workout program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or workout program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself and agree to release and discharge Revie Jane from any and all claims all causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Revie Jane’s negligence.
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Revie Jane & Co may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.reviejaneshop.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via email@example.com to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Revie Jane & Co, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms and conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Revie Jane & Co for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Revie Jane & Co are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms and conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use www.reviejaneshop.com without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Revie Jane & Co reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
If you are not completely happy with your Revie Jane product, we will be pleased to offer a refund or store credit on your item. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for a return request. Items must be returned in their original condition within 14 day of the return request.
Payment and Currency Disclaimer
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, PayPal. All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country. PayPal does not provide converting transactions prices, for example if you are in America it will not show the equivalent in USD. We are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. All transactions processed on www.reviejaneshop.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the AUD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via PayPal.
Revie Jane & Co has implemented remarketing, Google Display network impression reporting, doubleclick campaign manager integration, and Google Analytics demographic and interests reporting. Using the Ads Settings in Google you many opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customise Google Display network ads.
Revie Jane & Co reserves the right to use remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. Revie Jane & Co and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on users past visits to our website.
Revie Jane & Co and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. Revie Jane & Co collects data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
Disclaimer - Meal Prep with Revie and Clay
You acknowledge and agree that whilst we have recommended time frames from our experience of when it is safe to eat prepared foods, it is your responsibility to ensure your food is safe to eat by checking Used By and Best Before dates when cooking. As well as keeping the food refrigerated at all times before consumption. You acknowledge and agree that we are not dietitians or nutritionists. The information, insights, guidance and/or recommendations in our guide are for general information purposes only and are not to be relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.