Graphic Designer + Content Manager
Revie Jane & Co is a growing online brand specialising in wellness products and brand partnerships. We are looking for a Graphic Designer and Content Manager toto join our small but mighty team. This role is approximately 12-16 hours per week, work days are Tuesday and Friday. We are looking for a super star all rounder who can assist our team with all things creative and social!
Our office is based in Southport however we are open to having this role fulfilled remotely for the right candidate. Start date will be mid July.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Combining videography, photography, graphic design, and animation to create innovative digital content that is eye-catching and truly elevates our brand.
2. Assisting in creating branded assets for packaging, order inserts, events and any print artwork required including setting up print-ready files.
3. Managing social media accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook).
4. Taking direction and feedback from team to create designs and add creative flair wherever you see fit.
5. Deliver Email Direct Marketing campaigns on a regular basis, providing reports and feedback from email campaigns.
6. Maintaining and updating the website front end – updating banners, copy.
7. Set up and execution of promotions & general content updates.
8. Coordinating and communication of brand-launches with team and delivering content at allocated time frame.
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Experience with Shopify, Abobe Suite, Omnisend and the ecommerce space.
2. Confidence to capture and create content for socials.
3. Stay ahead of the ever-changing design trends
4. Interpret creative direction and strategise on how to best deliver our key message through choice of colour, layout, image, and font that engages with our target audience
5. Eye for potential improvements to current strategies in place.
6. Be adaptable in the role and happy to contribute to other tasks when needed.
7. A creative self driven person.
8. Excellent communication, spelling, grammar and writing skills.
9. As the role evolves, this position does have the potential to increase in hours within new up and coming projects.